Thursday, February 09, 2006

MizQ @ The Mexican Stocks Exchange


http://www.flickr.com/photos/mizq/362127703/
Originally uploaded by
MizQ.

Just after arriving @ Mexico City I took a little time to walk along Paseo de la Reforma and took some images.

By the way, I almost get my iPaq lost because I left it on the bus seat, but the good will of another passenger who return it to me. Not to mention a little bit luck too. Thank you to that guy. You see still there are good persons in this world.

Inmediatamente al llegar a la Ciudad de México, me tomé un poco de tiempo para caminar por Paseo de la Reforma y tomar unas cuantas imágenes.

Por cierto, casi pierdo la iPaq al dejarla sobre el asiento del autobús, pero la buena fe de otro pasajero, quien me buscó para regresármela, evitó la tragedia. Aun agradezco a esa persona. Eso demuestra que aun existen personas honradas en este mundo.

No comments: